Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:34:41 -0800

Eddie writes,

>Cool, thanks! Did you get all these kits when they first came out?

  Not a single one, fool that I am...

>I am not sure which book you are referring to - is GunPla Generation a
>recent issue or an older book?

  It's a new book issued by Kodansha this year. It's basically a
retrospective of the original series and all the stuff leading up to
Zeta, with an emphasis on the modelling side of things. You get line art
for all the MSVs, essays on Plamo Kyoshiro and Stream Base, and an
extensive feature on MS-X. All told, it's one of the coolest Gundam books
to be released this year.

-- Mark