Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 14:06:10 EST

>From: Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com>
> The Core Block is just a folded-up Core Fighter. The ingenious thing
>about the MG GM is that, rather than just eliminating the core block
>entirely and making the GM's torso a solid piece, the designers invented
>a substitute block that can be swapped in to replace the Gundam's Core
>Fighter. (Since this block also houses some of the GM's cooling systems -
>systems which are tacked onto the Gundam's waist - it probably can't be
>swapped for a Core Fighter, but it can be replaced with a unit tailored
>to the combat environment.)
>
>-- Mark

So what you are saying then is that a Gundam
with a GM block will have even more cooling,
and related systems, but not ba able to fly
out of an emergency ejection. And a GM could
never add the core block because it'd overheat
easier.

The same I guess holds true fro Guncannon, and
Guntanks as well...

Paul