Ben.Mack@jwt.com
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:23:24 -0800

Tomorrow (11/10/99) JWT will host a pizza Gundam discussion at 7PM. We are on
the 20th floor. Security will ask you to sign in.

It seems at least a few people are coming. I appreciate those of you who are
carpooling. Thank you. If you live in LA and don't have a ride, call me:
323-951-1521.

We are located at 6500 Wilshire Blvd. Between La Cienega and Fairfax. There is
underground parking that we will validate. It is legal to park on Wilshire as
of 7PM. This doesn't help if you plan on showing up early. Otherwise it is
much faster than dealing with the parking staff on your way out.

So far, the only request has been for peperoni. We'll mix it up with a plain
cheese and a mushroom and an "everything" unless I get any other specific
requests.

Hope to see you here.

Sincerely,
Ben Mack

For those of you outside of LA, thank you for your comments and suggestions. I
have really enjoyed reading them. The main sentiment that I'm hearing is a fear
that the programming or commercials are going to "dumb down" Gundam. I assure
you, that is nobody's intent. You've probably heard, but Cartoon Network is not
allowed to edit Gundam content at all.