garrick lee (
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 06:41:00 -0800 (PST)

uh...well...i'm not the expert here, but i live in the
philippines so i count. :P

i get my putty from 'neutral grounds' at virramall 3rd
floor (beside dataventure). the shop is really a
warhammer shop (hehe), but they'll gladly furnish you
with whatever modelling stuff you need. and they know
what they're talking about.

they'll most likely recommend the epoxy putty in the
blister pack ("green stuff" as they call it) -- it's
good for everything and easy to use. but for simply
filling gaps, any sort of putty would do. tamiya
putty and mr. putty come to mind. (the latter one
sucks though...)

'special toys' (also in virramall, 2nd flr) sells
everything mecha. they've got paints and inks and
putty. but i don't think you'll get much advice and
technical help from the storekeepers there (they're
just there to man the store, unlike the guys in
'neutral grounds')

gee...take a look at "gundam abaddon" in 'anima anime'
in robinson's galleria. funkier than the devil
gundam, i say.


--- Winn Sevilla <> wrote:
> I have these annoying gap spaces in my gundam
> Leopard Destroy and
> Airmaster Burst and I wanna get rid of them... like
> Bandai really
> budgeted the model... the spaces are in the shoulder
> beam cannon and
> there are these gaps in the Airmaster's rifles...
> I've heard about using
> putty on these things... but I don't know what brand
> or type to use...
> Uh, Filipinos in this list, please tell me where and
> what brand of putty
> I should buy... thanks.
> ( I live in manila)
> -
> Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at


Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Tue Nov 09 1999 - 23:39:29 JST