garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 06:41:00 -0800 (PST)

uh...well...i'm not the expert here, but i live in the
philippines so i count. :P

i get my putty from 'neutral grounds' at virramall 3rd
floor (beside dataventure). the shop is really a
warhammer shop (hehe), but they'll gladly furnish you
with whatever modelling stuff you need. and they know
what they're talking about.

they'll most likely recommend the epoxy putty in the
blister pack ("green stuff" as they call it) -- it's
good for everything and easy to use. but for simply
filling gaps, any sort of putty would do. tamiya
putty and mr. putty come to mind. (the latter one
sucks though...)

'special toys' (also in virramall, 2nd flr) sells
everything mecha. they've got paints and inks and
putty. but i don't think you'll get much advice and
technical help from the storekeepers there (they're
just there to man the store, unlike the guys in
'neutral grounds')

gee...take a look at "gundam abaddon" in 'anima anime'
in robinson's galleria. funkier than the devil
gundam, i say.

-garrick

=====