garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:36:16 -0800 (PST)

> I was just thinking that perhaps they could send a
> line along to Smarty
> Toys (local distribution arm for bandai in the RP)
> that they should listen
> to the long-time fans too.

i'll bet you my neighbor's dog's tail that the people
there don't care or at least don't have a clue about
gundam. the world's got the wrong people in the wrong
jobs. (our president's a prime example...but that
goes without saying...)

>They usually end up
> ordering the wrong
> stuff...like ordering for a perfect gundm and
> getting the MSV kit...while
> they menat PERFECT GRADE. that's just the start of
> all the little mistakes.

waitaminutewaitaminute! you mean there are mobile
suit variation kits? (i didn't know that, so slap me
silly). and that they've been around here in the
philippines?

where?! i haven't seen any (i only get around to my
area -- greenhills and megamall). i think i have a
fetish for okawara's designs. >:P

-garrick

=====