Flanker358@aol.com
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 02:27:19 EST

> What was the excuse? Didn't they appear in Giren's Ambition and SD G
> Generation as well? I hope they release a Black Tri-Stars version of MG
> Gelgoog too... otherwise I'll paint one up real soon!
>
> Eddie

    I don't recall the exact story, but in the MG kit manual they talk about
The Black Tri-Star guys was taking a break from the frontline for some reason
and they were sent to demostrate their skills, so they pulled the good-ole
MS05s out of storage and
painted them in the color scheme that they only adopted after recieving the
MS06-R-1As......