Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:47:31 -0700

I'm in the same boat. Just last year, I bought a kit only because the
owner told me it was an original JAF-Con kit. It turned out to be a
recast. I don't shop there anymore.
Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Gus Jae [SMTP:gusjae@channel1.com]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 5:57 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Warning! (was new version chogokin rx-78?)

Please be advise that Hero's Club has a reputation of misleading their
customers with information that's not necessary true. There has been many
complaints from the Anime model list about them, and I also was one of the
victims back in 92 when they sold me this horrible recast as a 91
Wonderfest
release.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR STORE BASHING. Use this information
wisely.
Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com