Sat, 6 Nov 1999 20:35:26 -0500

Just wondering was there ever a stealth Zaku II variation or something of the
sort?

Because all this talk of custom colors made me go out and buy an Extra 1/144
Zaku II to Customize.So far All I did was mess up one of the 2 shoulder
Shields, I sawed off the a Goufs spikes and glued it to the shield so it could
emulate the Zaku I. I'm thinking of Painting it Black and Gray, but so far I
just primed a few parts.

I'm really curious about a stealth zaku because that would just be such a cool
thing! and if it does exist I'll scratch this project in favor of the real
one.

- Roger