Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 16:04:20 PST

Hello everyone,

This week's update to The Mecha Domain features many more cockpit pictures
from several different series, and the first back of weapons pics...
everything from the original series and 08th MS Team!

A small smattering of other new pics as well... mostly stuff from
G-Gundam... some Core Landers and the infamous Mammoth Gundam! It's big,
it's ugly, and it's got a large Gundam heat with tusks and an elephant's
trunk! Go ahead and check it out, give yourself a good laugh today. :-)
All the new stuff is listed in the "What's New?" section of The Mecha
Domain.

I also FINALLY got my hands on a copy of the Gundam FIX book today (the
price was painful but worth it), so I should have the 2 or 3 missing Katoki
Gallery pics up next week, as well as MS/MA weapons for every mecha from
0080 and 0083.

If anyone has any specific requests for pictures a particular mobile suit's
weapons, email me and I'll try to fill them if I can. I do aim to please!

Until next weekend,

- Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com

Carlin