WooJin (leew5@earthlink.net)
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 09:05:41 -0800

Ahhhh we did this before!

WooJin Lee woojin@rpgfan.com
RPGFan Editor &Message Board Admin
http://www.rpgfan.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Winn Sevilla
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 06, 1999 1:10
  Subject: [gundam] Gundam Vs. Macross

  You're forgetting something else... Macross?
  I mean, they're better than Evangelion right? They can crack their AT fields with songs and stuff... but actually, I don't know much about the 7 and the Plus series, so if you've got some knowledge, just reply.

  Considering their Valkries and stuff... they may not have firepower and stuff... but their speed is such a great advantage. Plus add up the X-1 and you can kill all mobile suits!

  And have Isamu Dyson, Guld, Maximillian Genius, Roy Fokker and other top pilots against Gundam pilots... who knows who will ever win? Just think Max in the Nu Gundam or Wing Zero Custom!