Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 21:18:42 +0800

Wow Eddie! you know so much! Tell me more!

What was this F90 III Cluster Gundam? Is this a descendant of the original F90 ?

And what was this Vigna Zirah ms ? It has the same design concepts of the RXF-91 A
& B! Did the Crossbone Vanguard build it? This was the MS you were referring to
right? The ones AE encountered?

How about the G Cannon Magna & HardyGun II ? Did SNRI come up with them or AE ?
They're much more advanced features of the ones in F91...

And the RX-99... who came up with that? SNRI or AE ? who were the pilots of the
RXF91 A & B, Cluster & Neo Gundam? Did these gundams have biocomputers in them?

I got this catalog & story book when I got the Neo Gundam a few years ago... and
there were these cool looking variations of the HardyGun II & the G Cannon
Magna... anybody ever seen these?

http://gundam.anime.net/works/