henwee (henwee@yahoo.com)
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 01:40:18 -0800 (PST)

The singers in M7, mainly the Fire Bombers, use a sound
booster unit type add-on to the Valkyries so they can
project the song energy into tangible energy.
So Amazing is this energy that it can reverse brain
washing, defend against Protodevilin energy attacks and
pass through most matter etc.

Practically useless against Gundams, but it sure makes
wonderful entertainment!

-henwee

=====