Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 15:28:08 +0800

>>Hey, could you tell the marketing and distribution arm over here in the
>>philippines to ask us Filipino fans too?
>Problem is Richie if I understand Ben right
>his company is local to LA, and wouldn't be
>connected to the Phillipino group.

I was just thinking that perhaps they could send a line along to Smarty
Toys (local distribution arm for bandai in the RP) that they should listen
to the long-time fans too. They usually end up ordering the wrong
stuff...like ordering for a perfect gundm and getting the MSV kit...while
they menat PERFECT GRADE. that's just the start of all the little mistakes.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919