Fri, 5 Nov 1999 22:30:49 -0500

Hi all,

Just wondering, A friend told me that MR Color is a Laquer, first of all
aren't Laquers really really poisonous? Second of all Don't they Eat through
Plastic?

Hobby Japan makes MR Color seem like the Standard for Gundam Modeling,I'm just
wondering if MR.Color is Toxic or not, It seems like a dumb question but I
have always stuck to Tamiya and Testors, And If its not a Laquer what kind of
paint is it? HLJ says its laquer but I just wanna make sure because I don't
wanna Die.

- Roger