BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 20:07:17 EST

In a message dated 11/5/1999 10:13:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rsu@tigana.com writes:

<< All this is very fine and well. But considered that Heavy Gear's mecha
 copied heavily from the design of another Classical Sunrise show from the
 '80s "Armored Trooper Votoms", shouldn't Bandai be charging Sony for
 licensing? >>

Good point. Well, Dream Pod 9 is actually the company that created Heavy
Gear, though. You are correct, at least I think so, I don't know all the
specifics about this though, only what the site said.

Aaron