Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 14:44:23 EST

>Richard Ramos

>Hey, could you tell the marketing and distribution arm over here in the
>philippines to ask us Filipino fans too?

Problem is Richie if I understand Ben right
his company is local to LA, and wouldn't be
connected to the Phillipino group. I just
wrote to him cause if Gundam samples badly
in California, probably its biggest market
in the US, then the East Coast the US second
biggest market will not get the chance that
it deserves. Knowing how these things work
if they get a good response out there, they
will expand to national level with Ben's firm,
or go with a bigger national firm if they are
unable to take it to the next level.

However this is only my non-professional view
based on 4 years of study. I've never worked
for an advertising agency, so I don't know for
sure.

Paul