Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 08:31:51 +1300

> > Unless he had experience in a beam sabre equipped unit any time between 0079
> > and 0083, I find it a little hard to believe.
> > >>
> >you could argue that he used the Gelgoog's beam naginata with just one blade
> >extended.
> >
> >Jason

Don't forget that both the Dom and the Gouf use heat swords and the use of these
weapons in combat is the same as a beam sabre. Since Gato was attached to the MS
test corp, chances are good that he had also test piloted the MS-15 Gan (MS-14
Gelgoog's competition for a production contract) which is equipped with a beam
sabre. The Gan did not appear in the Gundam Movies but was Ma Kube's personal MS
in the TV series.

Tet