Thu, 4 Nov 1999 19:13:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks. I've sent this email 3 times already, and there seems to be
some problem with them. I hope I am not generating 4 copies of this
already. If so, I apologize in advance. I hope you can understand if I
am a little anxious to get this out sooner.

am working with the web masters of both sides to see if we can found the
source of the pranks. It should be possible to track the IP address of
the source and with that hopefully the ISP of the prankster will take
appropriate action.

The help I am asking of you is to let me know whenever you see something
of questionable nature associated with my alias (Core), my real name
(CHIN, Chien Ting), my email addresses ((CHIN, Chien Ting), my email addresses (chinc@sten..., core@gundam.com,
ct_chin@...) or Newtype Asylum. I will deal with them and hopefully find
more leads to identify the pranskter. So far the attacks have been pretty
sophomoric but I don't know what else was done. Luckily the more
successful and more visible pranks are also easier to track.

I hope this doesn't cause undue alarm to the GML members, these pranks
have so far amazed rather than worried me. (to be honest, I am a little
tickled to be engaged in some real life cyberpunk action) But still I
hope the same thing doesn't happen to any other list members.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble