Andre Ricardo Pereira Mattos (andrerpm@centroin.com.br)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 21:55:22 -0200

Yes, I agree they are a good choice for some hard to find items, and I
do not
think they are bad people, on the contrary, I admire Scott (the
president of
HLJ). I'm just concerned about the speed of their shipping dept. and the
time they take to reply questions.
Just imagine how cool it would be HLJ with faster services.