Enigma298@aol.com
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:31:39 EST

In a message dated 04/11/99 05:26:46 GMT Daylight Time, Z@Gundam.Com writes:

> Oh, and then there's Gundam ZZ and its MS-06D Desert Zaku. I'll even go so
> far as to say that the AMX-011 Zaku III isn't all that different.
>
> And all of them, with the exception of the Hobby Hizack, with an axe to
> grind....

Speaking of which....I don't remember any grunt Zeon MS in 0079 using beam
sabres. The Zaku used the heat hawk and the Dom a heat rod, so how come
Anavel Gato was so good at using the GP02's beam sabre ? The techniques of
using these weapons seem to be considerably different.

Unless he had experience in a beam sabre equipped unit any time between 0079
and 0083, I find it a little hard to believe.

Shane.
Gundam Imperium: http://side7.gundam.com.gundam9230