MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:20:24 EST

In a message dated 11/4/99 3:36:04 PM Central Standard Time,
andrerpm@centroin.com.br writes:

<< Hi !
     I would like to ask you folks what do you think of HLJ services.
     They were all right in the beginning, but now.... Oh my ! they are
 SO slow.... I mean, slow to confirm the order, slow to ship the order
 and worst, the delivery time is getting really big. I have 2 packages
 with 31 days since they were shipped via SAL small package, and,
 well.... they have not arrived yet. As a comparison, R10's packages take
 an average of 12 days to arrive.
     What do you think ?

Everyone will agree with you about R10 shipping faster. I personally like HLJ
because they have found obscure models for me, and they have been cool with
getting spare parts and resolving any problems with an order. My opinion
though not everybody's.

Jason