Jill Christensen (jill_christensen@mcad.edu)
3 Nov 1999 23:13:06 -0600

>Jill, exactly what Gundam animes have you seen?
>----Gundam01

I've watched the first trilogy--finally!--, eps 3-15 of Zeta (and read the ep by ep summaries for all of Z, thankyou Animag!), CCA, F-91, 0080: A War in the Pocket, and 0083: Stardust Memories.
So my familiarity is limited to the UC timeline and centerd on Char and Amuro's lifespans.
Unless V Gundam in a non-Tomino series, Gundam X is the only Non-Tomino story I've heard to feature Newtypes.
--Jill