BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:38:29 EST

http://www.ehobbyland.com/FIG-0079-Figure.html
http://www.ehobbyland.com (<- Main Site)

The above address, has links to a Combattler V, Reideen, and GaiKing action
figures. They are the MS in action figures, but are called Super Robot In
Action. MS. Com. V's shoulders look very poseable, it can do Com. V's two
handed attack pose, too. Actually, they all look very poseable. I remember
someone telling about these, but thought I would post it again, but with
pictures. These look alot better then the first batch of In Action figures. I
don't really care, but Mecha or Robots In Action would be a better name for
them now, since its not just MS now :) All three I like alot. Has anyone
ordered from this store/person before?

Aaron