Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:33:09 -0800 (PST)

--- Paul Fields <johnny_raiden@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Actually if you believe the Novels, as I do when
> they are pertinent... Giren or Dozul missed their
> brother Cicero. I remember Dozul thought Garma to
> be the only Zavi he would "like" to serve under.
>
> I really want to say that it was Giren that had
> such high hopes for Cicero Zavi.
>
> Garma to most people being more like a Princess
> Di to the monarchy... The popular humble one.

The official and much-treasured "Gundam Chronicles -
The One Year War Edition" (published and reprinted by
Rapport Deluxe, Japan, 1998) supports your idea, too,
by stating Dozul and Cicero was ambushed by the
Daikunist during a car bomb attack, and the injured
Dozul was grief stricken towards Cicero's death. Giren
won't mind to have one less sibling eyes for the
future throne, but he has no intention to kill Cicero
from the get go. I recommended everyone to read
"Gundam Chronicles", a resourceful "0079" reference
which will blow away all the conspiracy theory towards
Giren-Cicero mystery.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/