Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 05:41:52 +0800

>>> Yes, thank you very much. I have all of 0083 and the first movie. I
>>>just didn't know which was which and what the differences were. Chill
>>>a**hole.
>This is what I get for answering your question?
>Eddie

I am getting very amused. All I can say is that the precise usage of the
question "Did you watch ANY gundam at all", and the "YEAH ALL THREE MOVIES"
are what elicited the reaction.

Calm down the both of you, please. It's been fun watching people argue
about eva and gun bores and all the nice stuff this week.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919