Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 01:29:59 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: James L. Ravelo II <jravelo2@pacific.net.ph>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] EVAs vs. Mobile Suits

> > Why not? It's only 26 episodes... I dunno about the
> > OVAs and the movies though. By the way, there's also
> > an Evangelion game for the PSX which features a
> > character that's not really a part of the story of
> > Evangelion. The title's "Neon Genesis Evangelion
> > Kotetsu no Girlfriend".
> Was that the Sega Saturn port of the "Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel"?

    Actually, there is also a PSX version of the game. Both version are
exactly the same, and so is the PC version (for Japanese and Chinese OS).
Basically just add some stuff before episode 17, and strengthen the
relationship between Asuka and Shinji....

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times:
1) Nu Gundam