BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 00:20:26 EST

In a message dated 11/2/99 9:56:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< Yes I have 3 times over, Psycho frame plus beam weapons, an eva would end
up
 beat no matter Eva 01 or Eva series, Even without funnels a psycho frame can
 lift up half of Axis, an AT field? even when asuka perfected it, the AT
field
 was only able to lift up Boats. By Sniping I meant with a Beam rifle. >>

Aren't Mobile Suits faster then EVA's? An Eva has no thrusters, where as a
Mobile Suits pilot can use properly timed thruster bursts to speed up his
dodges and movements. Say just as the Eva's attack starts to hit, couldn't an
MS use its thrusters at full power to dodge a hit, that without thruster
assistance would surely hit?

Aaron