Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 08:26:57 +1300

Kaworu Nagisa wrote:

> Just a few questions:
>
> 2) Which is the most correct romanization? Hamaan "Kahn", "Khan", "Karn", or "Kaan"

The correct romanization would be 'Karn' but if you follow this form then it would be
'Hamarn Karn' since romanization is just a phonetic reproduction of Japanese characters
using the English alphabet. I'm not sure what the 'official' spelling is though. 'Khan' and
'Kaan' is pronounced in English as 'Karn' but in Japanese it would be 'Kan' and 'Ka-An'.

> 3) In what way are the Z Gundam and the ZZ Gundam related with regards to the storyline?

ZZ Gundam is the sequel to Z Gundam and thus carries on the story from the end of Z Gundam.
Hamarn Karn appears towards the end of Z Gundam and is defeated at the end of ZZ Gundam.

> 7) Is Loran Seack of "Turn-A" a he or a she?

Loran Seack is male. But in the story he is asked to become 'Lora' to show the Moon people
that even an ordinary Earth girl can pilot the Turn A Gundam.

Tet