Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 15:13:33 GMT

>Char was not as young as you think, I don't know the exact age of this
>assassination but char looked around 10-13 years of age.

At the time of the One Year War, Char was 19 years old, with an official age
of 21 years (Char Aznable's official date of birth is two years /before/
that of Caspar Lem Daikun.)

>His father must have
>taught him something. dropping a colony does have zeon philosophy, forcing
>the
>Earth Elite to go to space.

AFAICR, Zeon Zum Daikun's teachings were peaceful. He would have abbhored
what was done in his name by the Daikun family, just as he would have
abbhored what his own son did in his name twelve years later.

And keep in mind Char has always fought for what
>he believed to be right, freeing the Spacenoids, Destroying the titan, and
>who
>could forget freeing that spacenoids from the Oppressive hand of the
>federation.

Char has fought for what he felt was right. However, he also feels that the
End justifies the Means.

>Char's men respected him and followed him without question, that is before
>his
>own personal feeling got in the way.

Even after his own personal feelings got in the way, most of the warriors of
Neo Zeon still followed him. As for Gyunei Guss, that was less a matter of
Char's personal feelings than it was a matter of Gyunei's Artificial Newtype
instability.