MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:11:09 EST

In a message dated 11/1/99 6:45:18 PM Central Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<<
 Hmm... I don't really remember it very well but its in series after
rewatching
 it a few years ago, that one scene stuck in my head, besides why would Char
 hate the Zabi's if he wasn't sure that his father's death was by they're
 hands, keep in mind Char is very down to earth and wouldn't point finger if
he
 wasn't sure.

Don't forget though that the family who took Char and Sayla into seclusion
new what happened and probably raised Char telling him what had happened. I
forgot now who took them into seclusion. I find it odd that Char would go
around killing Zabis in the First movie if he didn't find out they killed his
dad until the third movie.

Jason