BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:41:21 EST

In a message dated 11/1/99 8:57:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< Original Bound Doc:
 http://www.hlj.com/cgi-bin/hljpage3.cgi?BCL1850

Thanks for the link, but I knew what the original looks like.

 Syd's "improved" version:

 http://www.amotokyo.com/gundamhp/tagundam/onairreport/1028tagundam/12.gif
 http://www.amotokyo.com/gundamhp/tagundam/onairreport/1028tagundam/13.gif

I may get flack for this, which I don't want or care if I am, since this is
my personal taste, but I like Syd's version better then the original. Yes, I
am a Gundam fan, but I am not a loyalist to a particular show, anime,
designer, etc. Actually there's some designers designs I like and some from
the same designer I don't. So far, I've liked Syd's mecha designs, as far as
I know, meaning I'm not sure of all the mecha he's designed. I hope this
didn't sound rude, because its not meant to be. Thanks for being reasonable.
I know the feeling, there's some very expensive B Club kits I want too, which
I will never be able to afford.

Aaron