Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:29:24 -0500

>>>===== Original Message From gundam@aeug.org =====
>>>another Suggestion for the gundam side: Cut the cord and stall
>>>

>>>Wouldn't work for mass produced EVAs, or late series Unit 01 and might not
>>>work for Unit 01 at *any* point...
>>>

>>Eva 1 and Eva Series without thier cord they tend to be violent, swinging
and
>>biting and such, when a gundam cuts off a limb, whats it gonna do? eat a
>>minovsky generator? It wont be able to regenerate.
>>

>>Besides this thread is getting mighty boring.
>>
>>- Roger
>>

>Uhh... I've been suppressing an urge to add my comments to this typical
>fan-person debate. I appologize for prolonging this thread but here I go...
>
>The Evas are designed strictly for the defence of Tokyo-3. They rarely
>stray from Nerv. There are weapons and extra power cables hidden all over
>the area. Not only is the AT field an almost perfect defense, but it can
>also be used offensively, like in the "End of Evangelion". In fact, you
>haven't really seen an Eva's power untill you've seen what goes on in "End
>of E."
>
>Still, an eva might not survive an atomic blast, and it is certainly
>doubtful it could survive a colony drop, but then its not really eva vs.
>mobile suit anymore then is it? ^_^

Doubtful that Eva's can Defeat Nu Gundam The Psycho frame works in as many
ways if not more than an Eva's AT Field not to mention that an EVA may not be
able to lift Axis from earth. But as for RX-78 and Zaku II's, they wont be
able to take it from an EVA. But No way can a Nu/Sazabi armed with psycho
frame and a newtype pilot lose to an EVA much less EVA Series. Keep in mind in
actual battle a Gundam could leave the Tokyo-3 and and Snipe an EVA from Far
away and with funnels an EVA is almost helpless in close range combat, but
thats only my opinion. ^_^

- Roger