Lime (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 23:40:04 -0000

>U ever notice all of them are porportioned really well... u never see a fat
>one or something like that.

1. What do you mean by 'fat'?
2. Compare (say) the cast of Gall Force with the characters from Burn Up
W. The cast of Gall Force are reasonably built women, the cast of Burn Up W
are very skinny with over-large breasts. [I think we're talking something
like 28F here, folks.] Not good for your back, for one thing. I mean, would
*you* want to be like that... [Nevermind]

But no, there aren't too many the size of Roseanne Barr or Jo Brand...

--
God's in His heaven, all's right with the world.