Lime (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 23:44:16 -0000

>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLACE YOUR BETS. Its the Mobile Suit battle of the
>century!!!!
> Alright fellas, who would win between Char Aznable and Anavel Gato?
>Sorry I really shouldn't tell my opinion, because I'm biased, Gato all the
>way. Of course, there are quite a few Gundam shows I have not seen.

Char. Mainly because:
1. He's a newtype.
2. He's not a moron. [Sorry, folks, I just think that Gato is not very
bright. Compared to Kou, maybe, but he seems to believe *everything* his
superiors tell him]
3. He's had his name above the titles...

> And while were at it, Kou vs. Amuro. When Amuro gets through with Kou
>(even though I really like Kou, he doesn't stand a chance, If their MS were
>evenly matched) there wouldn't be enough left of him or his Mobile Suit to
>put in a regular sized shoe box. The bottom line is Kou's not a Newtype.

The bottom line is that Kou is fairly clueless, I'm afraid.

Now IMO, the most under-rated pilot has got to be Bernie [0080]