Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 07:02:38 -0800

E-Cap still required energy to trigger the megaparticle compression. There
is also the energy required to focus and accelerate the particles, (the
reason the original GM didn't have beam rifle and just have beam spray gun.
Not enough power to actually run the beam rifle's energy requirement. Beam
spray gun doesn't accelerate the particles, as much as beam rifle.)