Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 23:13:50 -0500

>someone wanted Hamaan web sites. I couldn't find
>the original message to send directly to the
>requester, so I'll post it here. This is a
>Japanese site and the link directly to the gallery
>is http://www.sunbit.or.jp/qubeley/matelier.html.
>The main page is
>http://www.sunbit.or.jp/qubeley/. You will need
>to configure your browser to decode the Japanese
>text, unless you don't mind reading gibberish.

 WOW!!! The pic on the left is so hot... err, cool! ^^;
What a wild chick! Hamaan's so gorgeously cute! For those
who haven't seen it, I strongly reccomend you take a look.
By the way, the first link seems to be broken, the second
one works fine. Thanks for letting me know ^_^

PS: Is that nice pic a fanart or official?

-Veilchen