Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:21:46 EST

Neil Baumgardner wrote
> Dont hold it in Paul, let it all out ;)

I will...

> Actually I have to say I like Gato more, but that simply come from
>seeing 0083
> first more than anything else. At any rate, Gato is such a 'true
>believer,' a simple
> soldier, not caught up on himself. He's simply fighting for his
>country,
>as opposed
> to some genocidal idea of Pax Newtypea.

See that's where your wrong... Gato and Delaz
were all about Grien Zavi, a guy so bent, even
his father, and sister betrayed him. A vote for
Giren Zavi is a vote for Pax Newtypea....

Whereas Char's voting record speaks for itself..
0079 Read my lips... No new Zavis...
0083 Sunglasses, I need new sunglasses.
0087 Federation Tyranny Sucks (Titans)
0093 Federation Tyranny Sucks (Feddies)
0203 Newtype Tyranny Sucks too...

So after the Zavis, symbols of tyranny
kill his parents Char fights for revenge
but then after he fights for freedom. In
many freedom fighter stories they join a
movement when their families are killed,
and Char is no different...

Paul