Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:48:28 EST

Edward Ju wrote
>I, for one, can back you up, as Mark has spent considerable time
>researching
>into this topic and posted a well written report. The only plausible
>theory was that he was rushed to Solomon during the siege and went to the
>front line in his new YMS-14 (a MG kit I have on the way, hehehehehehe!)

Marks other part to that theory was that
Gato was stationed on Solomon BEFORE the
Gelgoog development, and was a Dom or a
Zaku pilot, and defended Solomon for the
months from Solomon's completion until
he got pulled off to test pilot Gelgoogs.

Meaning he was stationed at Solomon from
May until October/November? He probably
could have built up quite a rep as the
local ace pilot. Fighting Fed Battleships,
and space fighters.

But as far as the Nightmare of (the Battle
of) Solomon goes... the only nightmare for
that battle was Big Zam, and the Elmeth...

Paul