Chaos025@aol.com
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:39:23 EST

In a message dated 10/31/99 2:52:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

> While Gato is busy kicking GM butts, Char has been honing his skills
> fighting Amuro. While we all agree Amuro kicks Kou's butt, the fact that
> Char has always managed a draw against Amuro during the OYW and how Gato
> could never defeat Kuo speaks well about what would happen if Gato were to
> face off against Char.

Not really. Char never really completed a fight against Amuro, and even in
CCA Char still doesn't hold his own. Amuro can beat anybody, period. Just
because Gato couldn't defeat Kou, doesn't mean Char could have beaten Kou
either. The fact remains that we will never see any of these four fight the
other's nemesis, so the point remains moot.

SJ