godfatherK (godfatherK@we.mediaone.net)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:31:15 -0800

i just came back from the over-hyped show...

hurried my fiacÚ to make it there on time...

and, we were fairly disappointed...
i reckon, the exciting or enjoyable part of the trip was to just actually
see a gundam available to the mass consumer market for the first time...
otherwise, we would've been completely disappointed...

a bit happy to talk to the self-claimed bandai america spokespeople about
possible future series...
but, got no difinite answer...
heavily disappointed by the displayed 1/100 and 1/144 built models...
terrible paint, or rather just marker job...
again, very disappointed to see only 1/100 and 1/144 limited gundam wing
models for sale...
without any sign of master grade kits...

ahhh, what the hell am i blabbering for...?

it was a huge disappointment. period.