Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 23:03:11 GMT

>Ulrich Massamba wrote
>
>>Despite all these reasons Aznable must be careful because Gato is The
>>Nightmare
>>of Solomon and he didn't earns such nickname for nothing.
>
>Yes he did... he got the nickname for
>exactly nothing...
>
>we had this discussion a few months ago,
>Gato was off testing a Gelgoog durring
>the battle of Solomon. He was no where
>near the place... When the feds took over.

Shin Matsunaga was nowhere near Solomon during the battle either, yet he was
known as the White Wolf of Solomon. You can pick up a nickname without
having to be in a major battle that occurs atr that place. In the case of
Gato and Matsunaga, it was because they had been stationed there earlier in
the war and had distinguished themselves well before the Battle of Solomon.