-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:46:04 -0800

At 16:12 10/31/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/31/99 2:08:17 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
>Z@Gundam.Com writes:
>
>> So the sequence was indeed 08th MS Team, Gundam X, Endless Waltz and
>> Turn-A, as posted by Chris Beilby.
>
>I see. I was under the impression that 08th was fairly new, due to all the
>hype on the is list about its last few episodes.

Halfway through it's run, which was initially projected for a full year,
the director died and had to be replaced. The series went on hiatus for
the better part of the next year, then resumed at a lower release rate. So
a series that should've run from January 1996 to March 1997 ended up
running well into 1999.

-Z-