-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:06:47 -0800

At 12:12 10/31/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/30/99 9:52:11 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
>cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:
>
>> Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
>> After War Gundam X
>> New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
>> Turn A Gundam
>
>Isn't it X, Waltz, 08th, then Turn A?

Didn't I just post the answer to this last week?

08th MS Team tends to confuse people because it was released twice. The
first episode was released in a promotional version in December 1995, then
again as part of Volume 1 in January 1996. In any case, it began while
Gundam Wing was still on the air, it's run being from April 1995 to March 1996.

Gundam X started immediately after Wing concluded, in April 1996.

The Gundam Wing Endless Waltz OAV was released in three volumes, the first
of which appeared in Junuary 1997.

So the sequence was indeed 08th MS Team, Gundam X, Endless Waltz and
Turn-A, as posted by Chris Beilby.

-Z-