Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 19:12:18 +0800

At 20:36 10/30/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>> Can anyone help? How big is a MS Bazooka round? Eva handgun round?
>Well, a Zak tends to carry a 880 mm bazooka, which is a 0.88 meter round
>diameter. The rifle rounds I see in EVA have a diameter slightly larger than
>a human is tall, say about a 2 meter diameter. When have you ever seen an MS
>carry a weapon that big?

        I could have sworn the Zakus carry 280mm rounds, or up, but not a
880mm -- that's *really* big!

        Remember, most MS "small arms" are 90mm.. 280mm is, by comparison, a
very large calibur. 880mm is ridiculous. =)

        As for EVA, just take it in perspective. If the EVA is really 40m
tall, then it's rifle is probably the equivalent of a MS Bazooka. One decent
hit from it will tear limbs off an MS. And it's on *full auto*.

        On the plus side, an MS is smaller, and harder to hit. =)

        Can we just let this thread die? The two are basically different in
design philosophy; comparing the two is rather illogical..