Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 01:59:33 -0500

>Which reminds me...Rei, Shinji and Asuka used their AT Fields
>simultaneously in episode 10 I think to prevent the Angel that was gonna
>drop itself onto Tokyo 3 like a bomb using the kinetic energy from its
>fall.

 Yeah, that's the instance I mentioned, wherein they combined their ATFs...

>An yeah...I was really amused by the rampaging Eva-01 in SRWF
>Final...problem is, most of the time Domon's around and he also gets
>toasted...darn...

 That's because the Shining/G Gundam has a shorter range
of movement, therefore, it couldn't possibly outrun the
berserking EVA-01 unless it's far far away. Too bad the
berserking EVA-01 still counts as a player unit, you can't
possibly attack it without a map weapon (w/ the sure hit
spell of course ^^;) The worst thing that can happen is
when the berserker chose to attack your other EVAs...
you'll then have to pay atleast 130,000 at the end of
the scenario. That is, if you manage to achieve the goal
before the EVA-01 wipes your entire army out ^^;

 By the way, the berserking EVA-01 attacks the weakest unit closest to it. Favorite targets are Aura Battlers and other EVAs... and yeah, smaller MS too.

-Veilchen