James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:41:48 +0800

Kaworu Nagisa wrote:

> >But notice at the end of eva how Asuka perfected usage of an AT Field. Beam
> >weapons would mess up an eva and his butter knife.
> >
> >- Roger
>
> I haven't seen that... I only saw episodes 5, 6, 21-26 ^^;
>
> -Veilchen
>
> Get Free Email, Anime News, and The Best Prices at http://AnimeNation.com

Which reminds me...Rei, Shinji and Asuka used their AT Fields
simultaneously in episode 10 I think to prevent the Angel that was gonna
drop itself onto Tokyo 3 like a bomb using the kinetic energy from its
fall. An yeah...I was really amused by the rampaging Eva-01 in SRWF
Final...problem is, most of the time Domon's around and he also gets
toasted...darn...