Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 00:58:37 -0400

>>By the way, which
>>came first, the Gundam manga or anime?
>
>The Anime. Production order was as follows:
>
>Mobile Suit Gundam (TV series)
>Mobile Suit Gundam Movies (1-3)
>Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
>Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam
>Gundam: Char's Counter Attack
>Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: A War in the Pocket
>Mobile Suit Gundam F91
>Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories
>Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
>Mobile Fighter G Gundam
>New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
>Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
>After War Gundam X
>New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
>Turn A Gundam

 Oh okay. That explains why the story was created and
directed by Tomino and the characters were designed by
someone else. Thanks.

 By the way, what the role of Diana (or is it Deana) in
Turn-A? The Turn-A pilot looks cool too... uh... what's
his name? Is it Rolan or something? By the way, the pics I saw kinda reminded me of the anime Tom Sawyer setting...

-Veilchen