Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 23:56:27 -0400

>Actually, the handgun rounds EVAs are firing are about the size of the
>bazooka rounds MSs fire. Last I heard, only one bazooka round is need to kill
>a MS. EVAs also have rifles that fire rounds normally fired from the main
>guns on Naval battleships.

 Yeah, that's right. I guess this is something most of us
forgot ^^;

>But could a group of MSs stand against Angels, and survive?
>
>SJ

 In the SRWF manga it did... I don't know what MS it is
though... it was piloted by Renanjess Starlord; a mono-eye MS with a rounded head, and it has a heat-hawk and a bazooka thing with it... kinda looked like a cross between a Zaku III (or was it II?) and an MS Aries (from GW). That
was so funny... all Jess needed was somekinda morale boost
and he chopped the Angel with a heat-hawk. Even before that, he already tried to stand up to Heero in his WG
using the same MS.

-Veilchen