Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 20:37:15 -0700

> My problem is, does anyone know where I can get it in the states?
> I live in
> NYC and all they sell is that oil based one.

The real easy way to determine that is the color of the wrappers. The black
ones seem to be based on oil, but cleans up real easily with alochol based
fluids. The blud wrapper ones seem to be the acrylic based one.

For the record, I've used both, and I generally like the black ones better,
as the paint seems to be more durable, and goes on much more evenly.

And as for the panel lines, I prefer the micron sigma pens, with judicious
wipes. :)

Y. Choe