Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 22:24:32 -0400

>AT Field = perfect Defense

 Not quite... I've seen it get pierced, and it wasn't by
a Progressive Knife...

>EVA Weapons = crap, they use giant handguns and such. They're weapons can't
>pierce Luna Titanium.

 Right... but what about the Progressive Knife? The EVAs
pretty strong too you know (plus it's size and mass...)

>They also have 15 minutes of power without the cord not to mention gundams
>Also have melee weapons for close range attacks. And the fact that EVA's are
>uncontrollable. The some MS's also have funnels to prevent close range attacks
>as well as confusing an EVA AND I'm not even down to MA's and Bulky MS's yet
>either. Sorry to disappoint you Eva Heads. ^_^

 EVAs are not really invincible... w/o the protection of
the ATF, they're just pretty much helpless to long range
attacks.

-Veilchen